Application for Membership
The Air Force Association has the following membership categories:
- Ordinary Membership
- AFA Youth Membership
- Life Membership
- Honorary Membership
Air Force Association members may be members of multiple branches. However, they pay one annual subscription fee each year only. Branch levies may apply.
WHAT DOES MY MEMBERSHIP PROVIDE?
- Regular networking events held by AFA (Victoria) and Branches
- Opportunities to attend key commemorative events
- WINGS - Air Force Association quarterly magazine
- Contact - AFA (Victoria) quarterly newsletter
- Access to advocacy and support services for retired personnel
- Opportunities to become more involved with AFA (Victoria) and its Branches
Persons interested in becoming a member of the Association may apply for Ordinary or AFA Youth Membership according to the following criteria:
Ordinary Membership (Adult)
(Subscription rate is $25 (includes GST) per calendar year.)
- Serving or former members (Permanent or Reserve) of the ADF or Allied Armed Service.
- Serving or former members of the Australian Air Force Cadets or Air Training Corps.
- Non-serving/member of the public, with an interest in aviation and the RAAF; and support the objectives of the Air Force Association.
- Family member(s) of serving or former member of RAAF, ADF or Allied Armed Service, Australian Air Force Cadets or Air Training Corps.
AFA Youth Membership
(Subscription rate is $11 (includes GST) per calendar year.)
- AFA Youth Membership is open to Australian Air Force Cadets between the ages of 8 and 17 years.
If you require assistance in completing this Membership form please Contact Us.