DVA Announces Closure of MyAccount
The Department of Veterans Affairs has been working towards closing MyAccount for the last 12 months and has advised that MyAccount will be closed on 10 December 2021.
The following initiatives have been out in place to ensure all My Account holders are aware of the change and of any actions they may need to take including:
- An email to all clients who are MyAccount holders, explaining the changes and including a factsheet about the changes and a guide on how to save MyAccount inbox contents.
- MyAccount site has been updated to advise the closure date and includes links to the guide on how to save MyAccount inbox contents.
- An article on Latest News for Veterans for DVA e-news subscribers and posted on the DVA website.
- A brief article on ForceNet.
- An update for Advocates to explain the changes.
Please click on the MyAccount Is Closing factsheet below for more information or visit the DVA website.
If you have any additional questions about this change, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.